1. COFFEE AT THE COSMO: 9 to 10 a.m. at Cosmosphere, 1100 N. Plum St., Hutchinson. "Pluto-Palooza" will be presented by NASA's New Horizons Mission to Pluto. Free to the public; coffee and pastries provided.
2. STITCH-N-CHAT: 9 to 11 a.m. at Delos V. Smith Center, 101 W. First Ave., Hutchinson. Seniors are invited to bring their individual sewing projects and socialize with others.
3. MY CRAZY COLLECTION! PART III OPENING RECEPTION: 5 to 7 p.m. at Reno County Museum, 100 S. Walnut St., Hutchinson. See the new collections, play games on a vintage computer, and enjoy refreshments. New collections include: bobbleheads, Wonder Woman, vintage computers and chickens.
4. PINKALICIOUS PREMIERE PARTY!: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Hutchinson Public Library, 901 N. Main, Hutchinson. Party and premiere screening of PBS Kids® new show "Pinkalicious and Peterrific." Enjoy crafts and cupcakes too.
5. THIRD THURSDAY CHOCOLATE CRAWL: 5 to 8 p.m. at Hutchinson Art Center, 405 N. Washington, Hutchinson. Every person who has purchased a ticket from the Hutch Rec Commission can receive a piece of chocolate. There will be live music and arts and crafts for the kids in the back classroom. Free and open to the public.
6. STARRY NIGHT/PLUTOPALOOZA: 7 to 9 p.m. at Hobart-Detter Field, Carey Park, 9 Emerson Loop West, Hutchinson. Look at the stars and planets with NASA New Horizons scientists and Cosmosphere space science educators. Viewing equipment will be available, or you're invited to bring your own. Weather permitting/no rain date.
7. INTRO TO FOXTROT, WALTZ, AND SWING DANCE: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Newton Recreation Commission, 415 N. Poplar, Newton. The goal of this class is to give the basics of dancing in social settings, improve posture, rhythm and health, and learn how to communicate effectively with your dance partner. Cost is $20/person, $30/couple.
8. THIRD THURSDAY AT THE GALLERY: 6 to 8 p.m. at Carriage Factory Gallery, 128 E. Sixth St., Newton. Join us for an evening of music with the "NUTS," coloring and snacks.
9. THE GENEALOGIST IS IN!: 4 to 5 p.m. at Salina Public Library, Campbell Room, 301 W. Elm, Salina. One-on-one genealogy help from an experienced volunteer.
10. SHADY NATIVE LANDSCAPES: 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Dyck Arboretum, 177 W. Hickory, Hesston. Attend a Native Plant School landscaping class and get individual assistance with your native landscape plan and receive an additional coupon for the 2018 spring plant sale. Cost is $20/person, $15/members.