I don’t understand:
1) How Christians can support a person who shares the same level of respect for God as Vladimir Putin.
2) How any American can support a person with the same racial bigotries as Hitler and Stalin.
3) How anyone can be gullible enough believe anything said by a person who has spouted millions of lies in his lifetime.
4) How otherwise intelligent persons can believe that a person who may hold the world’s record for failed business can lead the nation out of our current financial situation.
5) how any woman can support someone with a lifetime of treating females as a sub level species, existing only for his personal pleasure and bearing children.
6) How during a serious pandemic, a person can place his ego and image above the lives and well-being of the millions of American he is charged with protecting.
Lastly, I don’t understand why persons elected to our nation’s legislative branch, and whom I have voted for numerous times, have sold their souls to a lifelong flimflam artist and placed our nation in jeopardy.
However, I do understand why KKK, Neo Nazi, white supremacists and anti-government groups are crawling out from under their rocks. We’ve always had individuals and subcultures that thrived on hatred and warped priorities (Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson and Jim Jones come to mind), but until now, have never had a hero in such a high position.
Come Nov. 3rd, I pray that we can clear up this confusion.
Matt Turner, Hays